Family Reunions, Incentive Travel, Meetings & More
With its unrivalled location and magnificent views, The Fort Young Hotel is the perfect spot to book your next group event in the Caribbean.
With 73 rooms and suites, modern amenities and facilities we can cater to your every need.
Treat your top associates and executives to an incentive escape to Dominica, the Nature Island of the Caribbean .
- Customised menus designed by our In-house Chef (see sample Function Buffet Packages PDF).
- Located just 5 minutes from the capital’s centre and harbour, yet only a short drive to some of the major sites on Island.
- On-site meeting planners to assist with event planning, setup and execution.
- On-site tour desk to plan your nature island adventure.
Book 10 Rooms, Pay For 9
Groups of 10 or more rooms receive the following concessions
- One complimentary room for the duration of the stay in the lower room category booked.
- Private group check-in. (Based on majority of the group arriving at the same time)
- Welcome Drink
Complimentary use of all meeting facilities and basic A/V equipment for groups of 30 or more rooms:
The policies and conditions below apply for group bookings and package bookings:
Definitions, terms and conditions;
Group; A group is a party of at least 12 persons travelling in a common itinerary.
Complimentary for groups;
10 or more rooms – 1 (one) complimentary room will be given to the group. The complimentary applies to the entire package however only to the person in the lowest room category. This applies to all groups except Dive.
Blackout dates for groups:
Easter: March 29-31st 2013; World Creole Music Festival: Oct 24-27, 2013; other blackout periods not mentioned may apply.
Package: The following packages are being offered at the Fort Young Hotel;
- Scuba Dive packages
- Adventure packages
- Wedding packages
- Honeymoon packages
Commission on packages: A 20% commission is being offered on the packages outlined above, on commissionable components as indicated by the hotel. A separate price list for those packages is an integral part of this agreement.
Deposit & payments;
- Fort Young Hotel requires one hundred percent (100%) prepayment unless other specific credit arrangements have been approved in writing.
- Full prepayment must be received 30 days prior to arrival in order to avoid reservation cancellation. If payment has not been received by guest’s arrival, the guest shall be held responsible for all charges, or bookings shall be cancelled.
For group bookings the following additional deposit and payment policies apply;
A deposit of US $ 500.00 per group booking is required within 14 days of making a booking, with the remaining balance in our receipt 30 days before arrival. Reservations made 14 days or less prior to arrival full payment is required. We confirm a booking with a confirmation number, we will hold up to 14 days and if we should not hear from you in that time, reservations will be followed up for deposits. We would appreciate a fax or scan copy of any deposits being posted in order to avoid any problems due to delay in the postal service. If we do not receive your check 30 days in advance we will require a credit card authorization to hold as guarantee until the payment arrives and is cleared.
All cancellations must be in writing and we will acknowledge any cancellation on this same fax received along with a signature and the date or by email message.
Bookings cancelled up to 60 days before arrival date full refund. For group bookings exceeding 20 pax different cancellation policies may be made applicable.
Cancellation 59 to 31 days full refund less 50%;