From the moment you arrive at the Fort Young, we can ensure that everyone – whatever their age – has a family holiday in Dominica to treasure for ever.
- The hotel has several adjoining rooms so you can be next to your loved ones.
- Children’s meals are offered in all our restaurants and cafes.
- The Cannonball kids club will keep energetic youngsters occupied, either so you can have a relaxing spa treatment, or if they don’t always want to join you exploring the island’s riches.
- We offer several activities that are perfect for all ages – whale watching on boats that leave from our private jetty; snorkelling (including along the magical volcanic bubbles of the Champagne dive site just offshore); gentle hikes, such as to Trafalgar Falls; and unwinding in the natural spa and hot pools at Screws.
- Older children (and their parents) will delight in revisiting the locations where Johnny Depp filmed much of Pirates of the Caribbean Two in a boat trip through the jungle to the site where the Dead Man’s Chest was buried (only in the film, we’re afraid…)
Click here to find out more about our range of family packages or see our Family Fun Sale (August and September).