A vacation is so much more than the destination. Where you choose to stay while there — to rest, to get ready, to rejuvenate — is the foundation for a great trip. After a day of hiking to waterfalls or snorkeling through the open sea, guests need a serene place to lay their heads and […]Read more
After Hurricane Dorian, Grand Bahama Island and Abaco and the Cays suffered critical destruction, with thousands of homes and businesses lost in the storm. While it may be a long road to full recovery, we can help.
Fort Young Hotel is thrilled to share that we have donated a five-night stay to Caribbean Hotels Unite for Bahamas—a joint fundraising initiative between the Caribbean Hotel and Tourism Association and the Bahamas Hotel and Tourism Association to help bring relief to Hurricane Dorian victims.
Travel must occur from October 1, 2019 to October 1, 2020, with blackout dates during the month of October, 2019. Additional blackout dates may apply.
Rules & Regulations
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Cannot be transferred.
- Based upon availability at the donor’s discretion.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date.
- Travel is not included.
- Additional blackout dates may apply.
- Participant must be at least 18 years old or over.
- Valid for 2 people.
- Duration: 5 nights.
- Rate is inclusive of taxes and fees.