Forget your worries and escape to Fort Young Hotel & Dive Resort for the soul-nourishing getaway you deserve — without leaving the bubble. With breathtaking mountain and ocean views and effortless access to both the resort’s sought-after amenities and the best of Dominica’s adventures in nature, our new Travel to Nature package is designed specifically for Barbadian residents seeking to realign mind, body and spirit on the Nature Island.
Limited Time Offer:
$129 USD per night for 1 or 2 persons in Ocean View Room, excluding taxes
Book Dates: November 1 to December 10, 2020
Travel Dates: November 3 to December 15, 2020
What to Expect:
- No PCR Test to travel from Barbados to Dominica, or return
- Private airport transfers to/from the hotel through our certified transporter, at a surcharge.
- Car to room check-in: Guests are escorted directly to their sanitized hotel room on arrival.
- Personalised excursions through our certified activities desk & guides, including access to all tourism sites, restaurants and spaces in nature. The hotel is located a short 10- to 15-minute drive from most iconic sites on the island.
- Duty-free shopping: Jewellers International duty-free shop on-site and other duty-free shops within short walking distance.
- Dive shop & water activities are available on-site from 7:30 am to 5 pm daily, including scheduled Whale Watching excursions.
- Palisades Restaurant will be open for breakfast & dinner daily.
- Warner’s Bar will be open daily for lunch, snacks & beverages and happy hour every Friday evening.
- Room service is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Each guest room will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized pre-arrival, following our StayWell Program.
- Housekeeping available once daily, upon request.
- Wellness tours to sulphur/thermal spas, less than a 20-minute drive away from the hotel.
- Local immune boosters such as ginger, turmeric and honey are made available for guests use throughout their stay and are also appropriately packaged to take home, at a surcharge.
What We Ask of You:
- The Fort Young Hotel & Dive Resort is ideal for physical distancing, and you are expected to adhere to this protocol as per Government directives.
- Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings while in close proximity of persons in public spaces within the resort, i.e. when unable to fully distance from others.
- Guests are required to have their temperature checks upon each arrival at the resort and at least once during the day.
- Strict adherence to maximum room occupancies will be expected.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rate is exclusive of all taxes
- Rate is non-refundable
- Booking must be prepaid
- Valid on new bookings only
- Applicable to Barbados residents only
- Valid CARICOM ID must be presented for booking and check-in.
- Blackout dates may apply
- Other terms & conditions may apply